reunion

had a very awesome time with my schoolmates ,,
only some of them present on that day ...
the other didn't make it ..
it's okay ...
we're gonna have it next time ..
hope everybody can make it ...

btw , we had a bbq ...
there are 24 of us including me ...
the boys prepared the fire ...
the girls prepared the chicken ...


haha .. taufiq is the head chief for lightning up the fire ..
haha .. 


over cooked !!!


well , everybody seems to be busy ...
or just looked busy ???


although it is black ... still can eat ...
yummmmmyyyy ....


still got time to pose ...
posing itu penting ...


sesi percikkan ayam
true arr ??


camwhore itu wajib ....


gossiping .....


that is me with my bestbest buddy ,,
we're trying to find some adventure by walking on the rock ,
go to the deep water ..
haha ..


is that hatim on the left ??
you seem overexcited there ...


the boy , the jumped for the top on the waterfall ...
they slide on the rock ...
my Gosh , you guys didn't afraid of having injuries ??
and yeah the also played water wrestling ...
try to take down one another ..


this was my second time sitting at waterfall....
I don't really have guts to sit under the waterfall ...
I'll thinking there will be a monster that will take me under water ...
huhh ! scary !


we're had a very great time together ....
hope we're gonna meet again ...
and have another bbq together ..
I love U guys


did I mention where is the venue ??
no right ...


this event was held at LATA TEBING TINGGI , SELAMA obviously in PERAK ..
it take around 20 minutes from  Selama town ..
this waterfall is the most familiar , most famous and full of crowd(weekend)  in Selama .
there are some other waterfall like LATA DAMAK , LATA RAMBONG ,  LATA TELUK MAS and etc but then you guys need to travel longer and deeper maybe another half an hour ..

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me