where is superman's birth certificate ?

hahah ...
I laughed when I saw the title ...
I read this in Newsweek May 9th 2011 in Omnivore Film section
page 53 ...
sorry for the picture  .... I already rotate the picture but it still like this ..
let me make it clear for you ...

Hollywood is now outsourcing its superheroes.

 RYAN REYNOLDS
GREEN LANTERN
origin: Vancouver , Canada

 CHRIS EVANS
CAPTAIN AMERICA
origin: America-whew!
(Sudbury . Mass )

 CHRISTIAN BALE
BATMAN
origin: Wales

 ANDREW GARFIELD
SPIDERMAN
origin: England ( well, technically born in L.A. , 
but was raised in the U.K. 
and has a British accent )

 JAMES MCAVOY
X-MEN'S PROFESSOR XAVIER
origin: Scotland

 HENRY CAVILL
SUPERMAN
origin: Channel Island

CHRIS HEMSWORTH
THOR
origin: Melbourne, Australia

How do they specified all the superheroes birth place ?
by
~ Accent ?
~ Origin ?
or
~ Setting of the film ?

now you tell me how the specified that ...
haha ..
then we can add
 Cicakman 

, Keluang Man ,

 Atoi Kapoww  

in the list ...
is there any superhero that I forget to mention ?
Faizal Tahir ?
nope .. denied ...
Faizal Tahir is only a singing Superman ...

so where are they come from ?
Johore ? Kedah ? Perak ? Putrajaya ??



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me