narnia 3

well ... i'm not a Narnia movie fan ...
and ... i don't really watch the movie(1 and 2) ...
but, I do know the story a little bit ....

Lucy found Narnia in a wardrobe . right ?
if I'm not mistaken Peter didn't believe Lucy ..
that all I know ..
haha ...


I don't watch narnia 2 ..
sounds lame to you ?
i don't care ...
because I'm not a Narnia fan ...


Narnia 3 ....
'accidentally' watched today ....
why accidentally ?
haha !
it's a race against time actually ...
I supposed to be at home before 3pm ...
but because I'm late ...
so my sister asked me to The Mines ...
she seems to be in rushed ...

"nak pegi mana ?" i asked her ..
"tengok movie" she answered ...

 -in the cinema-

"cite ape nih ?" -me
"narnia" - my sis
"oohhh ... satu ? dua ?" - me
"sekarang dah Narnia 3 laaaa ..." -my sis 
"ooo .. ye ke ? tak amik tau la pulak pasal narnia niee .." -me

see ..... I'm not a fan of Narnia ...
and since I continue my study ..
I don't really watch Tvs ..
yaaahhh ... NO TVs ....

haha !! xD ...

good night ! take care !
cheerio  !

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me