mystery case files

thank you to my sister ...
she's the who drag me to play Mystery Case Files ....
now I'm addicted to that game ...
all series !!!


the first MCF game I play ...


this one is little bit boring for me ...



MCF Madame Fate - for me, it is so thrilling ..
because I need to think like detective ...


haven't finish it ...
few more stages to go ...


goin' to download it tomorrow  ...


 haven't found the right place to download it ...


 -searching-
 

this is the latest one ....
-searching-


yeahh ! I am a gamer ...

My favourite games 

ooohhh ... I love The Sims !
already played all the series ..
from the basic(the boring one) until the latest !


seriously ,
I'm not an expert in The Sim city
although I've been playing it for a long time ....
money is always a problem ....

*headache*


NFS !!!
same like The Sims ...
been playing from the first series till the latest ....
but most favourite ..
Most Wanted
 blacklist number 1 !
that is me !! 


haaaa ....
freelancer ... for those who love universe ...
high imagination about space ....
love it !

bang !! bang !!
you have to improve your strategy ...
know your target ...
don't just shoot like that ..
oooh ! I love that cute little voice ...

-----------
wow ! that was a long story for games ..
you know what ...
I don't like the online games ...
because ...
I feel that I will waste my time more than desktop games ...
okayy .. let me explain in simple case ..

you have two cousins ...
Amy and Brandy ...
Amy lives next door ..
and Brandy live in other town far , far away ...
so Brandy can't visit you always ..

when Brandy visits you ..
you guys got a lot of story to tell ...
maybe you have to spend time for TWO days non-stop ONLY for story ...
but if Amy go to your house ...
maybe you guys ONLY spend couple hours for story ..
because she visits you everyday, any time ...

in My case ...
Brandy is internet ...
story is a game
Amy ?
well, desktop games does not require an internet connection ...

get it ??

p/s : although I got a lot of desktop games ...
trust me .. I don't play it everyday ...

live your live !

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me