Penang Hill

hei ho ! it's been a while since my last update. trust me, I'm too lazy to update my blog, heee :D today is my last day at home, I was thinking about updating my blog, I didn't go anywhere during my 3 weeks holiday*lies. what I meant is, we only go to the place that near to our home, so, on Sultan Perak birthday in the last two weeks, we took the chance to go to Penang Hill a.k.a Bukit Bendera. It was my first time going to Penang Hill. I went there with mama, abah, my two sisters, bro in-law, nephews and nieces. okay, now let the pictures talk :)






I love this picture. it some sort of mystery on the way up there.

guard house



view from the top



she afraids of the train :p


ferry time..
naaaa, it one hour to Penang from my house, I can go everyday. hahah. okay bai, me want to play with the kids, family. I'm going back tomorrow. I have to spend time with them so that I won't feel bad when I'm at the campus.
Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me