hewhewhew~

Assalamualaikum, Ahlam Wasahlan, Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharam, hope it;s not too late to wish it. and Welcome December,

hah! I love December, love.love.love.

i haven't post anything yet in my holiday,
so this is the first after nearly three weeks of holiday.
spent most of the time playing with my nephews and nieces,
 watching movies, anime, and doing some PE.
 somebody is on diet aye ?
hah! no lahh, but when I wear my skinny jeans, it do lose a bit. haha CHEERS !
Not much changes, I still look the same,
I'm not fat, but I just want to lose some belly and burn the calories,
Everybody want a healthy life eh ...

p/: only few days left for me to live as a girl who is 18 years old :)
If you know what I mean :p
tehee ~

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me