my harapan ramadhan

ahoy mates !
Ramadhan is just around the corner ,
I bet some of can wait for the appearance of Ramadhan ,*including me*
*girls , have you completed your fasting ?? heeeee ~

hmm , have you prepare your baju kurung , baju melayu , Saree ,
cheongsam or what ever shirt for your hari raya ,...
tell me what colour it is ?
mine is white+purple for both baju kurung.. same colour different design
look sacramental ..
mama bought it .. and I LOVE it .. *seriously !

you what doing now ?
I'm downloading hari raya songs right now !
muahaha, the hari raya mood came too early to me ...
*is listening to Harapan Ramadhan*

I'm currently downloading 
Dendang Perantauan
Selamat Hari Raya (Saloma)
Selamat Hari Raya (Fazidah Joned) 
which is 1 day left !!!!


*cursing the internet connection*

hookay 
what with the title "My Harapan Ramadhan"
so , this is my harapan ramadhan
*most likely similar to the song

hmm , I think all of us got some similar wishes .
right ?? 
hahah

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me