sleep , ramadhan , weekend , mama , kl gangster , harimau malaya

thank you for the wake up alarm little mosquito ..
40 minutes of sleeping .. *enough laah*
I have no evening class today ..
and I still confuse about our class timetable ...
some subjects are still missing the day ...
but it doesn't matter as long as  the lecturer still contact us ..

I'm going back to my hometown this weekend ...
so I got a chance to celebrate the 1st day of Ramadhan with my family *TEARs*
awawaw , I miss my bed *ego*uhukuhuk* my family ..

well , actually my purpose for going back this weekend is to settle my bank islam account ...
it is for pitipitipu ..#punboleh

wa takda modal lahh , nak tulis blog ..
influenced by KL Gangster-kal limah gangster





I've been watching KL Gangster for more than 100 times ..
and the result is
I never get bored ,,.
haha ..


I found this picture in my download folder ..
I miss my forever Lover in my life ..
I miss you MAMA
I swear you look so gorgeous in this picture , not only in the  picture
but in real life too ,
it is ten minutes to 7pm now ...
I better get ready for Maghrib ..
chiowwww ...

ohh,
Good Luck for HARIMAU MALAYA , although I'm not a big fan of football , I always support Malaysia team for what ever you do or you did ..
aummmmmmm , aummmm ..



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me