busy life ? hectic schedule or just live your life ?

what happen with the title ?
lol !
I don't know what is the suitable title to put ..
haha ,
the blog post will be more merrier with the presence of the title
so I just put it ..... hehe :p

fuuhhh , 
I can't remember when is the last time I post on my blog ..
lots lots of thing to do ..
and its done , kinda ,, ahemm ...
well ...
I went to my sister's house ...
I babysited Aiesyah for 4 days ,
her babysitter , mak cik ana , couldn't babysit her for the time being ...
her son got married and she needs to prepare for the wedding ..
so , hmm I had to take care *little* Aiesyah ...


had fun with her ..
teach her to talk ..
give her bath , lunch , dinner .. biscuits
prepare milk ...
It's hard to control her now since she can walk ...
she run here and there , played with her lunch rice ..
I had to put her she cradle so then she will eat eventhough just a few feed  ..
Ecah ecah , such a great kid ..
I miss her mumbles , nags ..


haha , this is Aiesyah's face when she don't want to leave the playground ..
.........................................................................................................
.
.
.
.

then , me , my sister , ecah , my brother in-law , and mak pah
went to Kuala Selangor for makcik ana's son's engagement , solemnization and wedding   ...
hmmm ,, hello back K. Selangor , which means hello Unisel , just passed by ......
hahah .. 
.........................................................................................................
.
.
.
.
then , went to Slim River , 
helped out my other sister to move out ...
>>>>...
.
.
.
packed all the things ...
then back to my home sweet home ...
haaaahhh ...
but tomorrow I'll be going to Slim River back because 
the still plenty on things left there .. all the kids toys ...
bicycle , and hmmm a lot of boxes ..
hmmm ....
hmmmm......
the store still can receive all the loads I thing ...
hhaha ...

on our way back ... I captured ella bella cute faces ...
see , her two cute teeth ...
when I raised the camera and ready to snap , she will smile ...
then my sister tell me that Ella Bella loves to camwhoring ..
WOW ! and another WOW !
hey ! you're only 9 month and you loves to camwhoring , 
know how to give the sweetest pose of yours .....
hah ! kid nowadays , too brilliant , outstanding ..
................................................................................
Ella Bella's brothers ?
abang and adik will attend a new school since the mom got transfered back to home town ...
I asked them " Did you feel sad ? you gonna leave your friends , your school " 
and .... they answered " no , not at all ! "

hahah ,
goodnight , I haven't take my dinner and it's already 10.30pm now ..
huh ! sooooooo unhealthy !


Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me