blablabla

heelllllooo back , after 3 days missing in action ...
went to Slim River ...
again , helped my sister pick up her things ....
some still left there , mama and abah gonna pick `em on their way back home ...

haahh ! three nights there , drive me crazy ..
no TV, no INTERNET ...
thank God there are a basket of DVDs ....
just a small basket  but at least I can reduce my insanity ...
babysited both of my nephew ...
haaahhh , they loveeee to fight !
My Gosh , can't left them for a sec ...
if not there will be ~shouting ~ crying ~ punching ~ kicking ~ finding mistakes moment ~


" this is all your fault !!! "
" you , EVIL ! "
" I don't want to talk with you anymore "
and ... many more , you don't want to know the rest ...

and now here am I back to my home sweet home ....
and I am sooooo boring ....
mama and abah is not around they are at Kajang now ..
mama please get back fast !
I'm watching TV alone ...



and one more thing !
I was thinking to rearrange my room ... but ,,,
I don't know how , because my room is different with other room ...
hmmm .....
I wonder how ......




Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me