sweaty sweat !

played badminton last night ...
with my sister , bro in-law and little Aiesyah ...
had to take turns to play .. 
because no one babysits Aiesyah ..
so my sister and her husband played the first set ..
then , me against brother in-law ...
me against my sister
my sister against her husband 
me against bro in-law ....

guess what ...
I LOST all the games ....
of course I lost ...
I'm wearing jeans , crocs flat instead of tracksuit and sport shoes ...
haha ! congrats to me ...
my sister bullied and her husband too ....
left to right
right to left
...
urghh ...
but , it was nice game ...





okay I like this picture !


how did she do that ???


I'm so happy because I'm sweaty ...
extremely sweat and exhausted ..
and
and
I maintained my weight !
boooyaaahhhh !



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me