literature class

yesterday we had our literature class ....
we need to assemble at the lake on 7am .....
we have to wear
tracksuit and t-shirt and sport shoes(if you got) ,,,,
so my housemates and me went to the to assemble ...
we met miss thina(literature lecturer)
she asked us to write what we see , smell , feel, taste , hear 
using all our five senses ...
jot it down ....

and this is what I got









  • sun rise
  • smells of grass
  • dog
  • morning dew
  • cool air
  • birds chirping and flying
  • milipede
  • people staring at us 
  • people cycling
  • my housemates and classmates laughing and giggling
  • water splashing
  • goose
after finished our observation ....
miss thina asked us to write a poem based on what we observed ...
and then we have to recite our poem ...
all of us ....

and this is my poem ...
just one short stanza ...

" As I walk in the morning air ,
With all my dearest housemate ,
With all sleepy faces ,
But , we're happy , laughing here and there ,
Birds flying and twitting in glee ,
Breaks the morning silence of the university ... "

seriously ! I don't know to make a poem ...

Miss thina said that we all made a good pace ...
we just learned how to make a poem a class before yesterday class ...
so she impressed with us 
3A TESLians students ...
thank you Miss Thina ....

OHHH ... Miss Thina also recite her poem to us ...
haha ..
sweet !!

by the way thank you As for the beautiful poem ...



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me