wish granted


a very BIG THANK YOU  God for grant my wish ...
ALHAMDULILLAH ....

ya know what is my wish ?
I want to EXTEND my HOLIDAY ....
heeee ....
3 weeks is not enough ??
hahah !

> nakkk di jadikan cerita <

my dad asked me to take care for the shop today ...
as a cashier ...
the workers was not coming ...
and I was like ...
'Urrrrrr ... I want to stay at home today ...
It is my last day today .... '
I got Monday class on 11 a.m
so my dad and I discussed and made a decision that
 he will send me early in the morning 
on 5.30 am ...
so we can arrive at unisel by 11a.m .....
 .
.
.
.
my heart says " pleasssseee , I don't wanna go back "
.
.
.
.
and 
finally ...
Qaqa the class rep. text me ..
'Tomorrow No Class'
.
.
and 
I was like
YESSS !
You grant my wish ..
I tell my mom ..
' Mama , tomorrow b got no class '
and 
my mom 
'YEAY !'
.
.
and I tell my dad , he just got back from mosque
' Abah , besok class b cancel '
.
.
.
and my sis interrupted
.
.
.
'haaa , apa kata dekna balik esok petang ..
dekna hntar dia ..'
.
.
.
-doing DISCUSSION-
.
.
the result is ...
my sister will send me ...
we will be sleeping at my second sister's house tomorrow nite ..
so that means I will be back at unisel on tuesday morning before 8 am ..
so I still got one half evening at my home sweet home ...




Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me