so the drama

wow !
today's class really test my patience ...
I'm so sleepy + headache + hungry = explode !
Mr. S won't answer our question ...
he just say that
"Sometimes there's a thing that Grammar rules can't explain"
so if the rules can't explain everything , why we have a rules ??
Mr. S left mumy As , me and some of our classmates a question mark ...
we all were like "haaa ???"
and we all realized that we never learn grammar in school (neither primary or secondary)
because Mr. S say that 
"It is wrong for teachers to teach a grammar in class ,
 teachers should teach grammar in different ways such as
writing, reading or speaking . It is wrong to have a GRAMMAR class"
US :
"Is it Mr. S ???!!"
MR.S :
"yaaa , the teacher might be send to jail"
US:
Oh My God !! Are You Sure ??! really ???!!
MR.S:
no lah . I just messing with you guys ! but it is wrong to teach Grammar in class ...

ohh , so no wonder la Malaysian people got a bad grammar ...
even the simple one ...
even I do have critical Grammar ..
yaahh , you do the math ..

Plus , Mr. S look very busy today ...
his phone ringing for a zillion time ....
so he always went outside the classroom to answer his phone ..

and yeahh , I don't know what happen to all my classmate today ...
hyperactive and talkative ...
I can't concentrate to the exercise given because there're to much of voices ...
they are not arguing about the exercise ..
but 
they are talking about age , election , tips and a lots of topic ...
I don't really join the conversation ...
because 
this side are talking about ****
this side are talking about ****
this corner is talking about *****
and so do the others ...
to many voices to hear ...
whhooaaa , I feel like I'm back to school days ...
 same environment ....
and my head was like 
"nyiutt , nyiutt , nyiuttt"
urrhh ...
am I stressed ??
maybe .. 
but about what ...?
we don't know ...
I feel like my brain has been squeezed ,.



p/s :  hehe , I don't even  know whether my grammar in my 
blog post   are right or wrong ..
p/p/s : see ... I think I made a mistake up there ... 

 hey . something wrong with the title ...
whateva !

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me