haiiiissshhhh

My dad called me just now ....
asking how am I doing ....
do you need money ....?
have you taken your dinner ...
and what so ever ....

I asked my dad whether
 he and mama will come to KL or not this weekend ...
then he said may be not ...
alaaaaa .....
I need you both ... 
I miss you both a lot !!
alaaaaa .....
kan dah nak nangessss .....
huhuhu !
plus I don't have any class on Monday ....
my dad said that maybe he will come on that monday ..


so I think I wanna go back to my hometown
then he can send me back to campus on monday !
BRILLIANT !!
another thing is BUS !
some of the bus company already moved to the new terminal at Bdr Tasik Selatan ...
some still on the temporary terminal which means at Bukit Jalil ...
so I'm not sure whether I bus that I used to take is still at bukit Jalil
or already moved ....

....
thinking of many ways to go back or to get them here ....
but I want to go back ...

 will talk to my mom tomorrow ...


Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me