freelancer

after two days missing with no updates ...
hello ! I'm back ....
I've been playing my 'other' favourite game ...

FREELANCER


I was so bored ..
then I was thinking about this game ...
then I asked my brother to install thin game for my pc ....
he said the game might not work properly on my pc since I use netbook ...
so we just give a try and it works !

well this game a RP(role-playing) game ..
 players take on the roles of spacecraft pilots.
 These characters fly single-seater ships,
 exploring the planets and space stations of 48 known star systems. 
They also engage in dogfights with other pilots (player- and computer-controlled)
 to protect traders or engage in piracy themselves. 
Other player activities include bounty-hunting and commodity trading.
 The single-player mode puts the player in the role of Edison Trent,
 who goes through a series of missions to save the Sirius sector from a mysterious alien force.
 In multiplayer mode, players are free to take on any role and to explore anywhere from the start.


this game is such an enjoyable game for me ...
I think this is my 5th times playing that game ...
never get bored !



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me