a boring evening

I don't why but today was a very boring evening ...
the tv's show doesn't caught my attention at all ....
then I started to eat ice cream ....
and I ate 3 cups . FULL CUP each ...

-sorry brother , I left only a few scoops for ya ...-

I wandering around the house ...

then , I watched my favourite cartoon ...


yaa I still watch cartoon at my age ....
so .....
.
.
.
.
do i looked like i care ?
not at all ...
haha ...
I like Perry the Platypus ...
he's cute ..

and I love the way Isabelle always ask Phineas ....
-whatcha doin'-
such a cute voice ...

here are some common dialog
- oohh ! there you are Perry
- busted !
- you guys are so busted !
- whatcha doin'?
- Perry the Platypus !
- mom ! mom ! mom !
-I know what we're gonna do today
- Aren't you to young to be _______ ?
- Agent P ? ...



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me