rashes again.

It never ends. It come and go. hello ! we meet again dear rashes. I hate you. super annoying. tak boleh tengok orang senang langsung. 3 tempat kali nie. muka ada sikit, bawah hidung *normal for me. gosh please, not on the lips, don't you dare going on the lips. that would be super duper mega annoying. then dekat tangan. both hands. anddddddd, dekat tengkuk =='' so not normal for me ! dah kenapa tiba-tiba naik dekat situ ? 1st time tu. haih rimas la. I won't cut my hair because of that rashes. NO ! 1 tahun simpan rambut, baru dapat panjang tu. hemm. memang tak lah kan nak potong. jogging siang tadi pun pedih je, pasal berpeluh. tak dapat nak buat 15km. dpat 10km je. jadi laa... pedih punya pasal.

now, I end up with scratching my neck. haih. this is bad. ok I have to sleep now. I intended to watch The Big Bang Theory, but I stuck with the net, reading, tweeting anddddd blogging. have to babysit all my nieces and nephews tomorrow. oh that little monsters. please behave yourselves. Pak Lebai, Udang Gale, Gummy Bear and Baby N. Abu Bakar and Si Kembang ? their father will be taking care of them.

new name for Gummy Bear would be Little Masterchef ! she always play with her cooking toys. this morning. mama and me caught her and she was cooking soil and some leaves with Aiesyah. haha. macam orang baru naik sawah comotnya. she also loves to play with lesung batu, punggah dapur pun kerja dia jugak.

ok. goodnight. sejak balik rumah nie. before twelve dah masuk tido selalunya lah, paling lewat 12.30am. haha.
Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me