To ABAH and MAMA and to TEACHERS

the previous post was about "A note to Mama". and now this post entitled "To ABAH and MAMAand TEACHERS". nope I didn't do anything wrong. yeah and there's a word called 'Teachers' there. hehe. all I wanted to say is. jeng.jeng.jeng.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY : )


although you're already retired, but once a teacher always be a teacher. without you teacher, there will be no doctor, no diplomatic officer (PTD), no engineer, no businessman and no teacher in our family : )

To my primary and secondary teachers, I won't survive at the place called 'School' if you weren't there. although I don't have really flying colours' result, but I still managed to survive it. Thank you so much teacher.
oh before I forgot Happy Teacher's Day to my sister and cousins.

Teacher is a route for every profession. without teacher, there will be no Geniuses, no President, there will be no other profession ! A doctor can be a teacher, an engineer can be a teacher, but can a teacher be a doctor or an engineer ? well if you wanted to, you have to have a degree in a specific field, but an engineer or a doctor can simply use their degree in their field to a teacher. see ? Teacher are special. everyone can be a teacher, but a teacher cannot be everyone, why ? because, well in my thought, teachers create this things. as I mentioned above, without teacher there will be no blaa.blaa.blaa and so on lah.

haih, one day I will become a teacher, yeah I have to, B. Ed. TESL. hello kids ! behold ! I might look good and decent but I easily can turn into monster, please don't make me do it. I am quite strict in some particular things. I'm no no good in handling kids. actually I don't really like kids, because they are annoying. unless the kids are related to me, as in my nephews, nieces, cousins, blood and flesh related, then I will treat them as nice as I can. wheeww, I have to change myself to be more calm and fun to go and friendlier. one thing about me is, I don't really talk to people that not really close to me. so, some people might call me SOMBONG. hoho. I don't care, once you know me, you will know how insane I am, how good I am, how funny I am, how slowpoke I am and the party continues. wanted to be friend with me ? you may approach, I don't eat people.

okaybye : ) *sleep mode : ON*
Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me