The Avengers

Went to watch The Avengers in 3D this evening.. That movie was not awesome, but it is super duper Awesomeeee.. and with the present of Ironman, Thor, Hulk and Captain America, it becomes more fantastic and a huge facepalm. Ironman with his playboy, rich style, Thor with his beloved hammer, Hulk with his *selamba badak* and Captain America with his slowpoke. Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Black Widow ? not that rise enough but awesome too.



I've been waiting for this movie since last year, yeah my brother told me. I can't wait for the downloadable version, so I went with my besties, it's been a long time since the last time I met her, phewww,, so we went out for this movie.

I can't describe the feeling, all I wish is I can watch it for another round, yeahh I have to wait maybe around 1 or 2 month for the brrip or 720p downloadable version..

just go and watch :D then you'll know.



I have Ironman, jyeahh, my desktop. my tidy desktop. I'll keep it clean :p

P/s : most people are busy with BERSIH.well, I don't give a 'fish' about. I just want to keep myself BERSIH. clean and clear from everything, for my inner peace.
Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me