ceramah agama ..

went to ceramah agama last week on Friday night ...
entitled Infaq Kebaikan dan Tuntutannya
.
.
I went there in kelam kabut actually ..
I was eating my dinner , then suddenly mama asked me to send her to school ..
I said , wait till I finish ... I just started ...
but then mama said , faster , I'm gonna be late for ceramah agama ..
SO , I left my plate that still full of rice on the table ..
I put on my jubah and my hijab aand I end up at school ..
.
.
The ceramah was given by Ust Hj. Abd Mutalib b. Hj. Maarof the Mudir of Madrasah An-Nadhoh ...
Infaq means Sedekah , Wakaf ...
before you die , you should Infaq your wealth ..
as an example , you give your land to someone to build a mosque or a school ....
in that way you will receive pahala even you're already dead ...
.
.
.
at the school , I met some of my teacher ...
aww ... miss `em so much ....



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me