hellooo backkkkk !

heeelllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ........
finally after one week ..
my blog already dusty ....
puhhh ! puhhh !
okay , clean and clear ....
omaigod .  it is so hot here ...
I'm sweating a lot ...
am I in Malaysia or Africa ?
lol , just kidding ...!

you what , I really want to eat durian ....
so last week I went back to  my sister house at Slim River ..
I have to babysit the kids ...
my sister had to monitor a camping program ...

so , I took care of them ,
the first day - FRIDAY
I only babysit Faris and Fathi ....
I was looking at Faris's work book




 haha , just like my standard 1 handwriting ....


second day- SATURDAY
my brother in-law already there ,
I babysit baby Siti , homaigoddd ,
She loves to climb ...
she can't crawl yet , but she can climb ...


finally she fall asleep


she woke up , and stay in your 'cage'



that evening , we went for hunting the durians ...
really want to eat durian ...
I said to my brother in-law I want durian ...
so went to Tanjung Malim to buy the durian ...
it's hard to find because it's already late ... emm 6pm If I'm not mistaken ..
most of the durian's stall already closed ...
after one hour searching , we found one !
haha , 
was waiting for my brother in-law

it tasted GOOD , MARVELOUS 
I think that was the most delicious durian I've ever had !
I ate a lot ...
that night I can feel my body temperature rise up ...
I don't care ... but then I ate paracetamol  and I'm back to normal ....
the next day - SUNDAY (I can't write , me IzzahIsmailMaaz and Dayue we are laughing like hell
singing soley-soley)
haha ...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
.
.
.
.
.
.okay continue , I still ate a lot of durian , I can't resist the temptation ...
and my body temperature ? up , up and awayyy ...
but it is not that bad ...
that evening ... I'm back to unisel .....
perrghhh , no food , no wifi and phone line ? still sucks - as usual ...
haha !

so till here ... don't know when can I publish the next blog ...
IzzahIsmailMaaz thanks , sebab kasi pinjam berukbandmaxis kau tu although bapak selow nye ....
tak pe bersyukur la dengan nikmat yang ade ...




p/s: tengah tunggu video usop wilca 
dalam ABPPH habis streaming ...
orang kate gempak gile ,
so  nak tengok lahh ... heeeeheee ...

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me