today's schedule ? planner ? diary ?

I hate you sore throat .....
and I'm started to cough ..
uhuk ! uhuk !


erghhh .. get a life ...

My sister asked me to give a 'massage' to her hair ...
and I also asked her to watch Khurafat ...
nice movie , haha !
she asked me to watch together ...
sambung komputer ke tv lagi laaah gamak nye ...
well then , ahahh !
of course I will ...
scary movie hah ?
I HOPE I'm not gonna scream like the other day ...
haha ! sorry Imah , termenjerit kat telinga kau ...
tak pekak pon kan ?

btw , I'm hungry 
and
I am smellimg a very nice aroma .....
hmmmpphhh .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
I wonder what is that , but I know Mak Pah is cooking something ..
Mama is not around ...
to the Mosque I think ,
Abah too ...
only Me , my sister , my brother , Mak Pah and my brother in-law(just got back and is going out somewhere)
left at home ...

okay I'm out ....
=___=


p/s: hari nie ada kenduri lahhhh ..
nak itut !
:p

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me