story mory

I love story telling ...

haha !
what did I mean is ...
I love listen to my parents story ...

my mom always tell us , about her childhood ...

about the  60s , 70s , 80s  eras and until now ..
schooldays ...
about my grandparents ...
I never meet my grandparents ..
so I don't know much about them ...
but my mom always tell me about them ...
so I only know them through her stories and pictures ...
and yeaahh
I really enjoy her story .... 
so everyday (If internet connection are available) ,
I won't forget to view my mom's blog ...
waiting for a new post ...


and my dad ...
he always tell us about history ...
maybe because he got a degree of Ba (Hons) of History ...
so this is his story ...
Hang Tuah , Raja Bersiung , Merong Mahawangsa,
Japan Attacked Malaya , The Brits ....
Most of all , It's always the history of Malaya ...


history of the world ...
and he loves to watch History Channel


LOL !
and although I don't really enjoy History class ,
but my dad made it very interesting to listen to ..
 abah , you should be an expert historian ...
analyse the history ...

haaa ....
what ever it is ...
I enjoy listening to stories ...
If you manage to make it interesting to listen to ..
then I won't fall asleep ...
haha !

p/s : ape cer yg best hah ?




Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me