aiyaaaa ....

how can I survive here ?
with
no wifi
no nutritious food
and the best part is ...
my phone .....
I can't received MMS and send MMS
oh shoot ..!
is it my handphone's problem or is it celcom ?
sorry mama I can't download your picture ...

btw , I'm back at unisel ...
weekend with Aiesyah was so nice ...
really enjoy ...
I slept with her ...
that's the first time I took care of her at night ...
my sister was not there ...
so I need to take care of her ...
at first she's crying , she already sleepy but she doesn't want to sleep ...
she missed her mother I think ..
but then , I played with her ears using cotton bud , and yeaahh 
finally she fall asleep ... she doesn't give trouble to me ...
she slept all night ...
haha good girl ....

and this week ... 
my sister (second sis)
asked me to take care of her two sons and little baby siti ...
owhh , I miss them a lot ...
this time .. I asked my housemate As to follow me to Slim River ..
this Friday after class I'll go to Slim River ..
can't wait to meet them ...
plus , If I go back to slim river or KL ,
I'll get to eat some rice , nutritious food ...
here at unisel ..
the cafe close ...
only kedai runcit , the roti nan , and mee goreng stall left ...
I don't want to eat that kind of food every day ...
I need some nutrient ...
the best part is .. there's no bus in unisel ...
haiiizzz ....
susah la macam nie ...
foundation student di anak tiri kan ...
kiteorang pun manusia jugak ....
memang termenung lah dekat sini ... pikir macam mana nak makan ...
nak keluar pun susah
management oh management ...


and today ....
I heard a story that make me and my fellow housemates angry and little bit frustration ...
eiii ! If I can step on that guilty face ...
really unhappy .. u guys wasted our day ...
I hope the wednesday, thursday and friday class will be as usual ...


p/s: kepada sesiapa yg berkenaan ,
pasal kelas pun nak main-main ker ?

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me