the UNPLANNED vacation .... port dickson

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ....
SALAM MAULIDUR RASUL ...

hello bloggers !!
I'm here after went missing nearly one week ....
well the internet didn't give me any chance to update my blog ...

I went to PD last saturday 



for picnic with
 my sister , my bro in-law and of course with little Aiesyah ,,,



we had to give ' extra ' full attention to ecah ..
because she wants to go the the water ... at that time ..
we're all eating ..
extremely hungry ...
obviously we arrived the at 4pm ...
after finish our late luncheon ...
we went to the beach .. 
about 3 minutes of walking ...
after put all the things ....
Aiesyah who is a 'hantu air'
ran towards the water ..
she was so excited ...




she got all the guts ...
while me , my sister and ecah playing with the water
my bro in-law went to the Bayu Beach Resort Hotel ..
just for a survey ...
I just realized , that is the hotel which my family and I accommodate 10 years ...
wow ...


a second before she fall down in the water
and the wave hits her .. still not crying ...
after playing nearly 2 hours there ...
we all get back to the beach ...
and my sister made a decision that we will spend a night at PD ...
an me who did not bring any extra cloth have to buy some cloth ..
'budget lari bulan nie'

so went to hotel lobby an check in ...
the best part was ..
most of the people there check in with a big bag , a lot of small bags , some chickadees
and with a neat outfit ..
but us ?
just a sling bag and a basket  of empty Tupperware ...
and our outfit were covered by sand ... but not that much ...
Aiesyah with pathetic looks .. only wear napkin and her body covered with sand ...
she got the most pathetic looks ..
hehe ...




so we clean ourselves and went for a dinner at Songkla Seafood at Telok Kemang ...
Aiesyah already fall asleep ,...
the food was nice ..
really nice ...

the next day , after had our breakfast ...
we all went to the beach again ... now everyone have the fun ...
yesterday only Aiesyah(most of it)
it's time to wet ourselves and yeah of course we all got sun burned ...
we all were soaking in the sea about 2-3 hours I guest ...
I forgot the time .. too excited maybe ...
and no picture for this day except little ecah ..
we all busy soaking ourselves ...
I can see Ecah hands is not 'fair' as before ..
sun burned ...
haha ,,
it's okay .. you still CUTE and ADORABLE ...
next time bring a sunscreen okay ...

after check out ...
we went for a lunch at Cowboy Corner ...
the only available food there is only Nasi Ayam Kukus ...
and the water only mineral water and blackcurrant ...
although it is only a small stall but
the stall receives a lot of customer ....
maybe because of the marvelous NASI AYAM ...
if you are at  PD , don't forget to stop by there ...


a reminder for me , if my sister and my bro in-law ask me to go picnic or going somewhere(beach or somewhere far from KL)  that is sounds like interesting , I have to bring extra cloth ...
never follow them with empty bags or ..... hands ... ...




Thank You for reading my mumbles

1 comment:

Cahaya said...

that explain why we always have the emergency bag in the car....

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me