the sims 3

hey hoooo !!!
good afternoon ........
done with laundry , lunch , and take my shower ...
haaaaaa .... I feel refreshed ....

btw , yesterday I spent my time playing the sims 3 from morning 
till midnight ...
that is so not me ....
maybe I'm to bored , doing nothing ...
after finish reading my drama script ,
I facebooking for a while , take my lunch ,
and 
boooommm ,
the sims 3 .

my sims got 6 child ,
ho my gosh ,!
3 boys , and 3 girls ,
1st - boy -teenager
2nd - twin - boy -kid
3rd - triplet - girl - kid 

having those twin and triplet makes my sim gone mad(in baby and toddler age) ,
having hard time ..
with varieties of trait ...
but yeah I can handle it ...
:p
.
.
.
.
gonna continue this evening 
:p




Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me