too much okayy !



this is not about me ....
this about my friend ....
pity him ...
he is too stressed thinking about his group assignment ...


one of his group members does not give full commitment ...
that girl is too much okay ...
one major title consist of two minor title ...
she only do it for one page ...
hello minimum is for pages okayy ...
and that title is so easy .... you can just go find in a book and google it ...
as simple as that .....
everybody have their own work ...
don't think that if someone closed to you , they will do it for you too ...
NO OKAY !!
absolutely wrong  !!



btw , I met Mr I ...
he said my my test is okay ...
my groups assignment ?
yaahhh okay 3 more marks to full mark ...
wow !
Praise to God ..
he said that I already pass the Malaysian Studies (does not include final exam yet )....
so I hope my final exam will be okayy for all subject ...
once again

GOOD LUCK FOR ME !
and to all my fellow friends !


p/s : didn't realise that it is already 1230am ..
thought it's only 10pm

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me