:p

today I went to Sungai Petani ...
for a wedding ceremony ...
love the dishes ...
really nice ...
(sorry , no picture for the wedding's dishes)

then we , stoppped at Lunas for a while ...
having ABC ...


this is my cousin's ACB ABC
want it ?
please  go to Lunas Kedah ..
RM 1.70 per bowl 
it's delicious ..
no regret ...

==========================================
we stopped at antic shop to ...
at the downtown(SP) ...


antic ?
WHAT THHAA HECKKK !!
lizard !!!
eeuuwww ...


bullock
'cargo' version ....
never seen this in my life ...


love this picture ..


another bullock ...
'passenger' version ..
I've ride this type of  kereta lembu but being pulled by horses so it is call kereta kuda ....
wanna to ride ??
haahha ...
:p

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me