book hunting

I want this book ...
can you please help me find it ??!


I went to MPH Bookstore at Alamanda 
and
they don't have the stocks ....
then I went to MPH Midvalley ...
with a big hope that they will have the book ,,
(bigger store)
then .. YESSSS ! 
they do have the book .....
but :(
it turned out that the book had been change place from the highlight racks 
and they couldn't find it ....
even the supervisor couldn't find it ...
so they asked me to leave my name and phone number ...
in case if they found the book ....

-two days later-
got 2 miscalls ...
I bet it is from MPH ...
because the number starts with '03'
so I guest they found the book ....
but I am in my hometown right now ...
not in KL anymore ...
then I received a phone call from my classmate Abg Cik ...
he asked me where he can get the book ?
so I ask him to go to MPH Midvalley ..

-few hours later-
Abg Cik called me ...
he said that he got the book !
the last stock !!!!!
and I was like 'wuttahell!!!'
(it's my book !)
you bought my book !!
ohhh mann ...
okayy , I'm happy for you ...:D
you got the last book that supposed to be mine ...:(
it's okay just not my luck .. :)

-now-
I'm googling the soft copy of the book ...
haven't found it yet ...

HAHA !
there's about hundreds of TESLians foundation students (sem3) is currently hunting the book ...
first come first serve !
good luck !

p/s : kenangan paling lawak !!



Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me