:)

okayy ... new quote !
by me !!

"the exam is finished but the battle to success is still on"

yeay !! finished my final exam today !!!!

Malaysian Studies - done
Islamic Studies - done
Listening and Speaking Skills - done
Principle of ESL - done
Academic Reading Skills - done 

now focus to the next semester ...
owwww ... I'm gonna miss my MQA subject lecturer ...
 Mrs Fadhzana and Mr Ishak ...
see you next time ...
perhaps in the other world ...

next semester

Intermediate Grammar
Introduction to Phonology
Literature
?
?

and got play for the literature class !!!
been waitin' for a long time !!!

"The Ideal Husband"
it's a comedy if I'm not mistaken ...
got the script ... 78 pages !!!
OMG !!


now ....

frog voice !!!
sore throat .

'unsincere' cough ....

no screaming no yelling

I hate this ...
please go away ....
although you came at the right time ...

ohh yeah...
did I mention that my Laptop won't start ???
can't access window ...
it keep restart ...
happened a week before my final exam ....
maybe because I installed Photoshop Lightroom ...
I think maybe my laptop wants me to study ...
okkaayyy you won my beloved lappy !!
you make me study ...
thank you .. thank you
really appreciate that ...
and the best part is I didn't tell my parents , heheh !



(to kak ana)
if you read this
don't tell mama okay ...
SHHH !!!!
ade hikmah di sebalik kejadian- BELAJAR

when I'm back to Perak ...
I want to go straight to my brother ...
hand up my lappy to him ...
hehe ...

haaaaaahhhhh ?
next story ???
-thinking-loading-
ummmm ......
yeaaahhhh ... pack my bag !!
mama and abah will be here around 4pm ...
haven't finish packing yet ...

sooooo ...

DAAAAA .....
LATER DUDE !!

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me