short hang out !

boring . 
boring .
boring .
boring .
just a boring evening !
so I asked my bff to go hang out together .

- this is what we do -

we went to Pekan Hari .
we just go and wandering , stroll down , follow our legs .
I was thinking to buy nuggets , hot-dog .
but ,
the food doesn't catch my eye at all ...
so we went to supermarket and bought cheezel , jack n jill , vitagens and soy bean .
then we had a simple picnic at playground ..

- the must thing to do is -

CAMWHORING !


.


.


; )


8 )


it's looked like I'm holding cheezel in all of the pictures above !

then we went to hospital ...
HOSPITAL ?
haha !
eyewash !


any interesting thingy there ?
i wonder ..


RIBENA !!
<3 it !


yeah !
do turn to your left and right before you cross the road ...
.
.
.
.
haha !
such a simple thing to do when you hang out ...
but we are happy !!
gossiping about everything !


happy all together ..

Thank You for reading my mumbles

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pinch Me